Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Blog!

Hey! So, today is the start of a new year and to keep with the trend of a 'new year, new me' I have decided to start a Blog for 2014.

The end of 2013 was tough for my family and I. The bad weather caused two very large trees to fall down on our house resulting in us losing heat and power for the whole of the holidays. When an event such as this happens, you automatically categorise 2013 as another bad year (along with pretty much all the other years, lets be honest). This Christmas I decided enough was enough. It is times like this that you need to remind yourself about all the exciting and positive things that happened throughout the year. However, when you decide that the world is against you this is pretty hard to do and this is why I have decided to start my own Blog!

So, although this Blog is mostly going to be for me to post about the exciting things that I get up to this year I am also hoping that when I post about some of the more challenging experiences, the life lessons I have learnt will help inspire other people in similar situations. As humans, we tend to put ourselves in situations which are difficult and confusing but guess what? Other people will be going through exactly the same things as you are! So, I am hoping that by sharing my experiences I will help others.

Here is to 2014 and all the exciting moments it will bring.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment